Условия за ползване
These are the rules about shopping in "RADIMEX" Ltd. online shop, which is located on the internet site www.radimexbg.com. Please read the following lines carefully.
Dear customers, if you choose to use our online store, you need to register first.
- Register online shop;
- A valid email address;
- Correct information and addresses for shipping and billing;
- Correct contact details;
When noticed unauthorized access or actions that contradict the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria "RADIMEX" Ltd. may terminate your use of the online store without notice.
When you make an order, you will receive an order confirmation to your specified e-mail address. The store administrator will contact you to ask for further clarification and confirmation of delivery. In case of failure to submit the required information your order will be automatically cancelled with or without further notice.
Ways of payment:
- on delivery;
- bank transfer;
All prices on www.radimex.eu are in bulgarian lev and include VAT;
Our company reserves the right to refuse confirmation of order due to stock availability or for any other reason, notifying the user of refusal.
Orders, which way of payment is “cash on delivery”, will be send with your preferred courier - Speedy or Econt Express. Delivery cost is charged to the customer.
If the client cancels the order after it has been sent to him, he has to pay the cost of transport of goods already sent in both directions.
"RADIMEX" Ltd. reserves the right to correct errors and / or to update the site content at any time without notice, which includes changes to the products and prices. These changes will not affect the already made and confirmed orders to be executed under the conditions that were current at the time of confirmation of the order.
When the customer receives the shipment must check the packaging. In the case of established damage, the client together with the courier make a damage report, which describes the type, condition of the packaging and condition of the contents of the consignment. All requests for reclamations concerning the type and integrity of the consignment should only be made in the presence of the courier upon receipt of the shipment or before leaving office courier (upon receipt of the consignment from the courier office).
- Defects caused as a result of poor installation are repaired by the person which performs installation;
- In the event of a defect, costs and risks to service delivery and back are paid by the customer;
- It is desirable that the product is delivered to the service base in its original packaging. Otherwise, the service basе is not responsible for damage of appearance occurred during the stay of the product in the service basе;
- The guarantee term is not counted during the stay of the product in the service basе;
- Problems occurred due to normal mechanical work or defects caused by the improper use are not considered as guarantee
- This guarantee does not cover damage of appearance to the housing, chrome or special finishes;
- The time for a repair within / out the guarantee terms may vary within a maximum of 30 days;
- Accessories have no guarantee;
- Electronic components and spare parts are not subject to guarantee. Guarantee for them is taken only if they are deployed in the equipment repaired by service specialists of the supplier;
After receipt and payment of goods the client can make a reclamation or to want to return and recover the amount paid in the following circumstances and conditions:
- If during the operation appear defects provided as guarantee;
- In the cases provided for in Article 69 paragraph 3 of Law on Consumer Protection and Trade Rules
Free guarantee service may be refused in the following cases
- Failure to observe the instructions in the accompanying documents for installation and operation;
- Failure to observe instructions for storage, installation and operation of the device;
- In case of discrepancy between the information on the guarantee card and serial number of the product;
- In an attempt to repair the defect by the purchaser or other unauthorized persons;
- In case of failure due to the ingress of external unit (liquids, grease, lime scale, dust, insects, etc.), under the effect of an external aggressive environment, or are not take care for device;
- If electric shocks, floods, thunders, fire and other circumstances force major outside the manufacturer’s control, trader or service;
Refusing to receive ordered and delivered goods
A customer who has ordered goods via online store and received it by mail, courier or any other mode of transport has opportunity to refuse to accept the contract, or part of it once it is delivered only in the following cases:
- The goods and /or its packaging have been damaged during transportation and have made a damage report;
- The goods obviously do not match the items ordered for purchase by the customer;
- The price does not match the one initially offered;
- Subject to Article 69, paragraph 3 of Law on Consumer Protection and Trade Rules;
- Claims (Reclamations) on the above points are made only at the time of delivery;
Besides the cases above, the customer has no right to refuse to accept and pay for ordered products. Otherwise he obliged to cover the cost of delivery, and return the goods to the supplier.
The guarantee period starts from the date of shipment.
Guarantee is not executed for defects caused by inappropriate use of the product overload of nominal parameters or use contrary to the instructions in the warranty and technical characteristics of the product.
Protection of consumer privacy
RADIMEX" Ltd. collects information that you provide during your registration at our website. This information is used only for the purposes and in accordance with applicable law. "RADIMEX" Ltd. will not provide information to third parties without the express consent of the user.
By registering on our website you agree to receive our promotional messages to your e-mail. The content of these messages is only to inform you better about our latest products, special discounts and promotions. If you do not wish to receive this messages, send an e-mail back with the word "Unsubscribe".
"RADIMEX" Ltd. is not responsible for the content of sites that are not part of the site www.radimexbg.com. "RADIMEX" Ltd. does not undertake to pursue any site to which a link to illegal content, copyright, pornography, racism and any other activities are prohibited by the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria. In case of that a User has noticed a similar offense, he shall notify "RADIMEX" Ltd. to remove the link to the site.
"RADIMEX" Ltd. is the creator and owner of this site (www.radimexbg.com) and entitles you to view all materials published on this Web site only for your personal use and for non-commercial purposes, on condition that you observe and comply with all copyright and related indications. The materials on this site are protected by copyright law and related rights and any unauthorized use may be an infringement of copyright, trademark or other laws. Their use on other sites is prohibited!
For further questions please contact us at the e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.